September 27, 2010

Thursday Menu

When I'm not loafing around my village trying to get invited to tea, sitting with my host family pretending to study Arabic, or lounging in my house catching up on the most recent episode of Mad Men, I'm likely to be trying out a new recipe. Morocco is a fabulous place for an eager cook... lots of fresh and cheap produce, lots of spice (except I can't find cardamom), lots of butter and even more olive oil.

On the menu for this week's gathering of PCVs:
          Roasted Almond and Mint Pesto Linguini with Goat Cheese
          Pan-Fried Cumin Chickpeas
          Pumpkin Mousse

And for breakfast the next morning:
          Apricot Scones with Yogurt

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... My mouth is watering. Wish I could be there to feast on your culinary magic :). I feel a joining of forces is necessary. Essa visit? I think so! xo

    ReplyDelete